Friday, November 7, 2008

Tal Halevy's Haleluya

Shabbat shalom everyone,

Whew. It's been a busy fall. The festivals and Days of Awe are over. I survived Halloween. I don't get to catch my breath much though, since Thanksgiving and Hanukkah are right around the corner. Hanukkah in particular is stressing me out this year. I have a pile of great CD's on my desk that I've promised to write "timely" reviews on. I'm on it, folks, really. My goal is two written this weekend. We'll see if I can do it. I'm also working on lists of cool Hanukkah songs for a Lite Rock radio station and for XM radio. If you've got ideas, send 'em my way.

I'm so looking forward to Shabbat with my family tonight. I need a breather. In prep, here's my weekly pre-Shabbat "get in the groove" video (back frhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifom a couple week absence). This week is the track Haleluya from Tal Halevy. A bit thick and breathy, but today I'll take it. And, of course, I dig the sand animation video.

HALELUYA - TAL HALEVYS DEBUT ALBUM



Hat tip to the LifeOfRubin blog for the tip and to the Jewish Music Review for posting the video.

2 comments:

YouTube Mp3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jack said...

Updated