Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Manischewitzville

I'd been planning on having a Passover video post like my Purim post. I'd been planning on doing it next week when all of our Passover prep will be in full swing. But when I saw this video by Billy Ray Sheet I couldn't wait.



I haven't been able to find much info on Billy Ray Sheet, other than he's got two other video's on Revver, The Fast Bris, and Bad Attitude on Yom Kippur.

I was pointed to this by a post Lori Cahan-Simon on the Shamash.Org Jewish Music mailing list. Thanks Lori.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't checked it out yet but I just downloaded the entire library of oypodcasts. Looks like fun, Sara and I will listen to them on the way up to Boston this weekend!

Jack said...

That's great, Nate. Let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Billy Ray Sheet, and you don't know much about me because I have been keeping a low profile, letting the videos speak for themselves. I'm a satirist living in New Jersey, and I can be contacted at billyraysheet@verizon.net.

Anonymous said...

Here is aonther Passover video that is really funny!!!!

http://one.revver.com/watch/214103/flv/affiliate/73123

Leyele said...

Jack, thanks for mentioning me and pointing to my Chanukah CD, my third Yiddish recording. I appreciate it.
best,
Lori

Jack said...

No problem, Lori. Thanks for the great pointer.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Billy Ray Sheet writing to tell you that I have a four-part Purim video out now, "The Ballad of Purim." You can see the four videos (in sequence) here, here, here, and here. Enjoy!