Friday, October 23, 2009

Adon Olam around the world

Hi everyone, Shabbat shalom!

For this week's "get in the Shabbat groove" video, I got a little help. One of my new twitter followers, behrmanhouse (aka Jewish education book & software publisher Behrman House) put together a great YouTube playlist of Adon Olam videos. While there are a lot of great ones, I immediately jumped to one of my favorites. Here's the inimitable Yehuda Glantz, recorded in Buenos Aires in 1992.

Yehuda Glantz on charango playing Adon Olam



And to follow it up, here's a very special performance of my favorite Adon Olam melody.

2 year old sings adon olam



Hat tip to YouTube user galinoah for posting the 2 year old performance video.

1 comment:

sara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.