Friday, March 28, 2008

Sportin' anti-swastika tattoos - NOFX's "We're the Brews"

Jewish punk doesn't get better than this.


NoFX - The Brews -Warped Tour

The full lyrics are available here.

And by the way, I ran across this song listening to my handy-dandy Live FM Jewish Music player (over there, to the left, the big red thing). I'd heard NoFX before, but hadn't heard this one.

Update: I just found an article on NOFX focusing on Fat Mike, the Jewish lead singer in the San Diego Jewish Journal.

Hat tip to YouTube user daapunisher for posting the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a similiar youtube of this band singing We're the Brews at a concert held in Germany.

Jack said...

Hi Shira, Thanks. I'll have to look for that one. I know that it's one of their most popular songs and that a bunch of other bands have covered it. Maybe I'll do a follow up post with some of the covers (if I can find them online).