Friday, September 26, 2008

I gotta' love you Rosh Hashana

Ok, Rosh Hashanah is almost here and while it's a serious holiday I can't resist offering up this little confection from singer Michelle Citrin, writer / artist William Levin (of Jewish Robot fame) and Taglit-Birthright Israel. This the second video I've posted from the Citrin Levin team for Taglit. The first as Passover goof 20 Things to Do with Matzoh.

I Gotta' Love You Rosh Hashanah


Candy ApplesThis video was released last year so some of have probably seen it already but some how I missed it. I actually ran across it looking for some Rosh Hashanah themed songs for a Rosh Hashanah party I'm going to on Sunday. My primary contribution to the party will be home made candy apples. I'm all for the traditional apples and honey, but ever since I was a kid fall meant country fairs and country fairs meant candy apples. As an adult, the Days of Awe have a lot more meaning, but candy apples still capture the season. They're also a lot of fun to make. This year I hope to only give myself one serious burn. That'd be nice.

No comments: