Friday, August 1, 2008

Sam Glaser's Adon Olam

Shabbat Shalom everyone. To help us get in the mood, here's Sam Glaser's Adon Olam. Sam's been hard at work lately. Right now he's working organizing the "CAJE Rising Star, a fun-filled American Idol type singing competition" that will take place at the Conference on Alternatives in Jewish Education in a couple of weeks. Another event I'd love to attend. There's usually a flurry of CAJE videos hitting the web a couple of weeks after the event, so I'll keep my eyes open and pass them along.

Sam Glaser - Highlights from the Road

2 comments:

Arnie Davidson, songwriter said...

Hi Jack
I will be going to CAJE (and performing) so I'll try to keep my ears open for trends and music for you and your readers
Arnie Davidson
projectbendavid.com

Jack said...

Arnie. Sounds great. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. Thanks