Friday, May 23, 2008

Moshe

Here's a great track from the Montreal group New York musician Moshe. Other than the note in the YouTube description that suggests that they're Chabad Lubavitch (of course) I don't know anything about them. I'll let you know if I can dig up a website or myspace page.

illusion, moshe



Update: Like I said above, it's hard to find info on Moshe on the web. I just got an email from him clarifying things a bit. Here's what he had to say..."
"I'm not from montreal i just did a gig there. I'm based out of new york. My dream is to create a fusion of spiritual music and ideas to inspire people! my music is an eclectic blend of reggea, folk, and rap. I just did a concert in florida for lag b'omer, there will be a video coming out soon"
Hat tip to YouTube user zoox01 for posting the video and to the Apple 770 blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moshe just performed a concert for us in Florida! he was amazing!
Devorah Kaplan

Jack said...

That's great, Devorah. Thank's!