Friday, November 21, 2008

Kol Ish - Anim Zemirot

Shabbat Shalom folks,

My gang and I are having some folks over for Shabbat dinner tonight. We're really excited about it. Our guests are one of my daughters new Hebrew school friends and her family. We do lots of singing at our Shabbat table, I hope they're ready for it. My only annoyance is that a couple of months ago I had big plans of laying in a stash of the B'kol Echad bencher that we use. But, of course, I forgot. That's ok. We'll wing it.

So, to get in the spirit of singing tonight, here's the singing group Kol Ish performing at the University of Maryland Hillel in October. By the way, if you're in the Maryland area, they do simcha's. Give 'em a yell. (By the way, rumor has it that they travel!)

Kol Ish Anim Zemirot


Hat tip to YouTube user YoYo73188 for posting the Kol Ish video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kol Ish doesn't only perform in Maryland; they travel for performances all the time... give 'em a call, they're really great!!