Friday, November 7, 2008

Tal Halevy's Haleluya

Shabbat shalom everyone,

Whew. It's been a busy fall. The festivals and Days of Awe are over. I survived Halloween. I don't get to catch my breath much though, since Thanksgiving and Hanukkah are right around the corner. Hanukkah in particular is stressing me out this year. I have a pile of great CD's on my desk that I've promised to write "timely" reviews on. I'm on it, folks, really. My goal is two written this weekend. We'll see if I can do it. I'm also working on lists of cool Hanukkah songs for a Lite Rock radio station and for XM radio. If you've got ideas, send 'em my way.

I'm so looking forward to Shabbat with my family tonight. I need a breather. In prep, here's my weekly pre-Shabbat "get in the groove" video (back fr a couple week absence). This week is the track Haleluya from Tal Halevy. A bit thick and breathy, but today I'll take it. And, of course, I dig the sand animation video.


Hat tip to the LifeOfRubin blog for the tip and to the Jewish Music Review for posting the video.


YouTube Mp3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jack said...