Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Israeli Albums on Ebay

The Dreidel Day mix reminded me of how little I know about Israeli music other a passing familiarity with Ofra Haza (meaning I ran into her name two days ago and bought one album yesterday). So, I did what all reasonable people do. I went to eBay. Most of what I found were Israeli pressings of American or European albums. But there was a smattering of Israeli albums. There was a bunch of interesting cantorial albums, but what really caught my eye was a small cluster of rock and pop albums. Now, I haven't heard of (or heard) these groups so I can't comment on the music. The album covers, though, were lovely. I'm a big fan of album cover art and poster art. I'm be tempted to pick these up just to frame them. But I won't. Someday I'll have a record player again and will probably regret not grabbing these.


2 comments:

keyboardguy said...

Off topic: Do you have an e-mail address?

Jack said...

Sure. jackzero@gmail.com