The K&P website playfully describes their music as "Karate Box Jazz" and says
"If you want to experience the music of “K&P” better you should have:I'm not sure all that is required, but it can't hurt. I had to make do with the sense of humor and the bar of soap.
1. 2 nails, one of them must be rusty (but it depends on the taste of course).
2. Elegant jacket, size 24 with a lace collar.
3. Telescope Zenith (year of production - 1964 or earlier).
4. Brown boots with accordion platform decorated with green flowers.
5. 2.5 meters of cordage.
6. A bar of soap and a hairbrush. Brush should be placed in the right pocket of the jacket. Cut the bar to small pieces and replace it with the insoles of the boots.
7. Photo of Ivan Fedorovich Kruzenshtern (advisable with his family).
8. Grey trunk with code lock. (Code: 5421834)
9. Suede gloves with a snake.
10. Replace the picture in your passport with a picture of your grandma, a picture of your favorite dog or cat you can hide in your hat. About the hat. It is not obligatory to have it. Although everyone who owns a brain should have one!
11. But actually, you will need only a sense of humor."
Kruzenshtern & Parohod "Dangler's Song" Live
Great stuff. They have a couple of album out on Auris Media Records. You can get more info and hear more music on their website & myspace page.